Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great Minds Think and Giggle Alike!

NPayne and I had a delightful mexican dinner alone last night. Our babes had been begging to spend the night with their grandma, so we happily obliged. We dropped them off and then headed to a restaurant near grandma's house....a restaurant we never visit....because grandma lives about 30 miles from us. While we were gorging on, I mean eating, our chips and salsa and talking with each other; we both stopped talking at the exact same time as if straining to hear something...which we were.....remember this post.... I am an eavesdropper...especially at restaurants, so it's not unusual for me to strain to hear something. Again simultaneously we looked at each other, and as I made eye contact with NPayne....he had a grin on his face....it's a familiar grin; so I knew we were both thinking the same thing. I then said...."LISTEN!" And he just nodded, then I said..."What song is that?" And he said, "It's 'HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE'" in SPANISH! We both giggled as we finished our dinner dinner. I continued to giggle throughout the evening as NPayne attempted to sing 'HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE' in Spanish....the only thing he got right was the word AMOR which means LOVE! I guess if your husband is going to serenade you in Spanish, and you can only understand one word....that's the word you definitely want to understand....I AMOR you too honey!

No comments: