Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

MOTHER'S DAY....one of my favorite days....and not just because I'm a mama....well maybe because I'm a mama....nonetheless, I love Mother's Day!!!! For if I wasn't a mama, I wouldn't get these little treasures........handmade paper flowers!

And handprint cards....including a handpainted blue bird pin!

I certainly wouldn't have gotten this cool t-shirt!!

And I certainly wouldn't have gotten handmade cards with sweet little poems written inside and a gift certificate for XOXOXO's anytime I want them....good thing that doesn't expire!
And there would have been no wonderful illustrations....and cute answers like....my mama looks young, but she is really 42....ahem....I think that's a compliment, or I love my mama's wild orange hair!


....and no spa tickets....

....and no handprint pot holders!!!!
But most of all, I wouldn't have these precious treasures....





....if I weren't a mama!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

No comments: