Monday, December 15, 2008

NOT ME MONDAY

Time for another rendition of Not Me Monday....the following are things that I did not do this past week. For more confessions, NOT, visit MckMama's blog by clicking on the MckMiracle button on the side of my blog.

This week, I did NOT.....
1. While shopping, I did not buy my sweet little 2 year version of Imelda Marcos, another pair of shoes.....I wouldn't do that.....no 2 year old needs that many shoes.
2. I did not take all 5 of my children to Parent Night Out, at our church, just because they offered it. And Npayne and I did NOT have absolutely nothing that we had to do, so we did NOT enjoy a nice quiet dinner alone together.....We did NOT!
3. Speaking of Parent Night Out, NPayne and I were NOT one bit pleased, elated, thrilled beyond belief that our son (who has autism) actually stayed in the respite part of Parent Night Out. We were NOT completely surprised that he actually stayed, and we really were NOT excited that he actually enjoyed it. Not us!
4. I did NOT get a sugar headache from all of the sweets that I ate on Saturday....coffee cake, fruit and chocolate dip, birthday cake, these huge fried flour tortillas rolled in cinnamon/sugar at Las Posadas (I can't spell what they are called in Spanish), and hot chocolate. I would NEVER eat that much sugar in one day!!!
5. On Sunday, I did not get very tickled at my 7 year old for giving her sister the "You better stop doing that right now" stare, during church, when she realized that her 5 year old sister had done something she didn't appreciate.
6. On Sunday, I was NOT one of 3 people in my Sunday School class who raised their hands for being born before 1968....I am NOT old.
7. Last Wednesday, I DID NOT enjoy spending the entire afternoon with NPayne picking out that perfect treasure for our little treasures.
8. Lastly I did not go Christmas caroling last night in 80 degree weather....who would do that?

2 comments:

Elyse said...

I am jumping for joy right now for Sweet Cal :) This is HUGE.
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

I really didn't go christmas caroling last night because it was 10 degree weather. I'm so jealous of your 80!!