Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY....even though it's still Tuesday!

I was looking through beach pictures, because I absolutely LOVE beach pictures and have decided to frame a ton of them to display in our house; and I came across this picture. I squealed with joy when I found it, well not really, but almost. This is Elliot at the beach in 2007. She was about 11 months old, and she LOVED the beach. As you can tell, she loved the sand as well....digging, feeling, EATING! She is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. What a buttercup! Check out more Wordful Wednesday posts on Angie's blog at www.angiescircus.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable photo! I love it! she is too cute. I can't wait to take my little man to the beach.

Michelle said...

LOL! Now that just made me giggle! SHe is adorable!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my, that is just too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love beach babies. :) Great picture.

Claremont First Ward said...

OK, totally adorable. :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

How CUTE! I love beach pics too!

Jen said...

She is just so cute. The beach sounds really good right now as I see snow falling down.

4under3 said...

Ahhh.. This picture is great! Right away when I glanced at it, I first thought it was a picture you maybe grabbed off line it looked so perfectly posed. Her nose all scrunched up and everything. Then I read, and it's your sweet pea!!

So cute!!

Tiff

Shala said...

Her face is so cute. You can tell that she is enjoying herself!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that face and expression are toooo much! what a sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

love it!!