Monday, December 29, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS

Please be in prayer for my Lifelong Friend, the one who is expecting in April....she had a very frightening doctor appointment today. Her amniotic fluid is very low, and the baby doesn't seem to be growing. She will return to the doctor on Wednesday and hopefully there will be improvement. If not, they will have to discuss delivering a very premature baby....she's only 24 weeks along. This is my sweet friend who lost her baby boy on the day he was born a little over 3 years ago. We need specific and unceasing prayers for the baby she is now carrying.

Please be in prayer for MckMiracle baby Stellan. He was healed in his mother's womb of a certain death by heart failure, and he is now in the hospital with the most severe case of RSV I have ever heard about. He's a little over 2 months old!

Both of these mamas, one I know very personally and one I know through blogging, are scared actually terrified; but they have complete faith in our Lord. They both trust Him and know that He is in control.

Blessings to all of you for praying and thank you in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are on my prayer list. Keep us updated.