Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY

This was the front of our Christmas card 2 years ago.... it says...."You know Dasher & Dancer & Prancer & Vixen...Drew & Cal & Bryna & Addi....
Then you open the card and find....this adorable picture of Elliot....with these words...."But do you recall, the biggest surprise of them all!"
I am a Christmas card fanatic.....I LOVE them. This was my favorite one I've created so far, although I have to admit....I am really liking this year's card too. Wanna see it? Maybe I'll post it soon! And yes....Elliot was a big beautiful blessing baby of a surprise! How I do love surprises!
For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie's blog at http://www.angiescircus.blogspot.com/!

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh, dang!! That is just too cute for words. What a fabulous idea and how so darned adorable!!

My Wordful Wednesday is posted, it's also filled with photos. And, I'd like to announce that I have a special blog giveaway that I'm doing ---just click on the announcement that you find on my sidebar to join in on the drawing!!! See you there!!!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Oh my goodness this is so very adorable! A magical WW to you!

Jenni said...

VERY cute!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

LOVE it. LOVE it. Of course I want to see this years......:)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

That is the cutest card I have EVER seen! How wonderful!

Sandra said...

Awwwwww..... too cute!

Anonymous said...

I heard one time that fx carriers were 4x's more fertile than the normal woman. I think you just proved that...lol. ;-)

That is adorable. And so clever!!

Elyse said...

CUTE beyond words...I LOVE checking the mail daily to see what cards have come :) Have a great Wednesday :)
~Elyse~

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Oh I so LOVE this! I'm so glad you shared it. Only and I had a giggle at the little red nose. This is so much more creative than our newsletter and picture inserted! Thanks for sharing the smile for the day.

Leanne said...

Oh, so cute and creative!