Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Day at the Spa!!!

My birthday was last week, the day after Christmas as a matter of fact, and part of my birthday gift was a complimentary day at the spa....I mean total treatment! I received a back massage, leg massage, hand massage, and yes even a foot massage (it was all in the name of love), a complete makeover including hair and makeup....it was blissful! I was treated to the most comfortable chair, and a great big COKE which I love to drink but try to limit! This was a gift from my 3 oldest daughters, and it was quite a treat. Did I mention that they were the technicians as well? Well they were....



Here we are in our living room, me sitting in my favorite chair we inherited from NPayne's granny, all slip covered by my Lifelong friend Leslie. Addi is on hands and back and helping with the styling of the hair. Drew is on legs and feet (I had to give in, because she was so wanting to give me a foot massage); although I'm very anti-anyone touching my feet. Bryna Mae was on hair combing. There's my big ole' COKE between my legs.
And.....the finished product....Lookin' good, don't ya think? My girls definitely know how to treat a lady. If you are interested in a Day at the Spa via The Payne ladies, let us know; and we will see what we can work out.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Glad you had a great day at the "Payne spa." Sounds like a great gift!
~Elyse~

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Oh you brave girl! What a special way to spend the day. I'm sure the girls will remember the day that Mom let them play Spa! Remember it's the great memories like this that will something they talk about in the years to come. Kudos to you Lorie!