Thursday, January 1, 2009

RING IT IN .....Happy 2009!

I am always grateful for a New Year....that means I survived the "old" year, but honestly I am always sad at how fast the previous year passed....I wish life would slow down a little.
New Years Resolutions.....anyone? anyone? I use to make them, and I rarely kept them; so I stopped making a new resolution each year. I started making a resolution that I try to live by every single day (not just because it's a new year)....slow down, stop and smell the roses, let my children daudle a little while walking to the car (unless of course it's in the middle of a busy parking lot or something)....just enjoy your surroundings and don't be in such a rush! That's it.....basically that's my resolution for the last 3 years now, but I don't necessarily make it on New Years Day; I try to make it every day.

God Bless You All and Happy New Year! Don't rush through this year.....stop and take it all in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we aren't really making a resolution but my hubby and I do plan to lose some weight just to be healthier. We are only starting now cuz of a competition at work. I don't like resolutions either because they are never kept.