Sunday, January 4, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY...or sunday...if you wanna get technical!

NOT ME MONDAY....therapy designed just for each of us by MckMama, for more NOT ME fun...visit her blog by clicking on the MckMiracle button on the side of my blog.
Here is my therapy session for the week...
1.While sitting at the computer, I did not just notice a screwdriver sticking out of the gap between our backdoor and the wall....hmmmm....I am NOT wondering what that's all about.
2. I did not take my children to the park in 83 degree temps....only to wake in the middle of the night to not turn on my electric blanket and not wish I was wearing warmer pajamas, since it did not get down into the 30 degree temps during the night.
3. I am not frustrated, because I didn't get gas when it was $1.34 and now it's up to $1.47....I am not mumbling inappropriate things under my breath (really I'm not).
4. I am not having a hard time focusing on just about anything right now....I am not!
5. I did not take my Lifelong friend and her hubby some chocolate croissants & cream cheese croissants while she is in the hospital, and they (the croissants not my friend and her husband) were not covered with powdered sugar; and I did NOT eat one myself (again the croissants not my friend or her hubby).
6. I am not wishing my children could stay home a little longer and ditch this whole school thing.
7. I did not have to conceal my laughter when my 5 year old about knocked herself out in church this morning....she did not lean down to get something and completely misjudge the distance between pews and smack her head LOUDLY on the pew in front of her....I did not hear all of the people around us go....owwwww....when they heard her head hit the pew! She is NOT tough as nails, and she did NOT rub it and continue onto to retrieve whatever she had dropped. Help Me Henry!
Be back next week for another therapy session!

4 comments:

Elyse said...

Hit her head and still dove 4 it...what a girl!!! Can not believe that school starts tomorrow...where did the time go?
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

As for your question on Armando's sermon...I am at a blank...I know it was on the lines of Encounters with Diversity though!
~Elyse~

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

wow, your crossiants sound awesome. I am so hungry for one now!

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow. This "not me" monday is So popular. Love reading them! Did you really not want to send your kids off to school? :)

Happy New year!