Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to this weeks therapy session provided by MckMama who is on a Caribbean cruise, and I am NOT one bit jealous....Not me!
This week I did NOT indulge in entirely too much chili at our church's annual Chili Bowl/Gospel Elvis concert (yes I said Elvis, church and chili all in the same sentence)! I am not paying for eating all that chili, if ya know what I mean, and I don't even really like chili. It was so NOT worth it! I did NOT find it the least bit amusing to have "Elvis" shake, rattle and roll while singing contemporary christian music.....NOT me!
NPayne and I did not sit on our bed Saturday night singing "Do The Fonzie" and trying to remember how the motions to that song went.....Not us! We are not old enough to remember "Happy Days", The Fonz, Leather Tuscadero, and Pinky Tuscadero.....and we are NOT goofy enough to sing "Do The Fonzie" and practice Leather's signature double knee slap finger point maneuver.....NOT US! Wanna join in the fun, click on MckMama's name at the top of this post. Enjoy!Pinky Tuscadero and The Fonz

Leather Tuscadero

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

One two three o'clock, 4 o'clock rock (clap clap).

Oh yah..good ole Happy Days!!!!!!! I never got into Joanie loves Chachi though!

LOL!

Elyse said...

I LOVE your NMM! Happy Days rocks my socks off :)
~Elyse~