Sunday, January 4, 2009

This Keeps Running Through My Mind....

We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. 3 As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(New Living Translation)

2 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
3 remembering without ceasing your work of faith and labor of love and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, before our God and Father;

(American Standard Version)

2 -5Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day and night you're in our prayers as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, and your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ, before God our Father. It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put his hand on you for something special.
(The Message)

1 Thessalonians 1: 2-3....my favorite Bible verse. I actually went through verse 5 in The Message translation, because I love how it's worded.

As I think of my Lifelong friend and her unborn baby, this continues to flood my thoughts. I would like to be bold enough to ask you to pray for my friend and her baby....if you have been, please continue to do so.

No comments: