Friday, January 9, 2009

Diagnosis

My lifelong friend's husband filled me in yesterday on what happened with her health....it was not a rupture in her brain but more of a leakage....she was diagnosed with suffering from Pre-Eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome. After I googled these two things, it was explained in a very medical yet informative way. I am not even going to attempt to explain it on my blog, because I don't want to misrepresent or confuse what it is. If you are interested, google it....it was actually frightening to read, but it makes sense as to why her baby had stopped growing and she got so sick. We are blessed that she is alive and her brain was not affected more severely.
I am feeling good today....good about her recovery....good about our blessings....good about a lot of things!

No comments: