Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Does this bother anyone else?


This is a piece of lettuce found on my living room floor. Does this bother anyone else besides me? It obviously doesn't bother anyone in my family, or I would not have had the opportunity to take a picture of it; because it would not have been on my living room floor. Last night...I made dinner, served dinner, ate dinner, and then I went to Princess B's parent night at her school. When I came home, I did the dishes and a few other things before noticing the piece of lettuce on the LIVING room floor - it's not even in the dining room where we eat dinner. I am really hoping that NPayne and the kids just overlooked this little mishap and didn't intentionally just leave it there, BUT.....remember I have some very sloppy people that live in my house. If Elli had seen it, she would have said very loudly YUK! And that's exactly what I said, once I figured out what it was. YUK!

No comments: