Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friendly Face - Big O


I decided to feature my friend, Abbey's little guy, Owen in my Friendly Face this week; because....well just look at him. Although he is quite a friendly face and a friendly little guy, he is a little ball of fire as well. That boy will melt your heart with his cute smile and funny wit and then set your house on fire while experimenting with a match all in the same 30 minute time span. When I first saw this picture, I absolutely fell in LOVE with it. I mean look at it, take in every detail, it's absolutely fabulous. It was posted on Facebook, and it had this comment under it....first day of preschool, second day he was in the principal's office. This child is precious. Big O has a spontaneity about him that is refreshing yet horrifying all at the same time. As a little guy, it's hysterical. As a teenager, Whow Nelley, Help Me Henry; or should I say Help Abbey Henry? When I asked his mama if I could put his picture on my blog, she said of course; and then she followed up with these words....
As much as I worry about it -- I love the fact that Owen is such a fireball! He's sneaky, silly, in to trouble all the time but is pretty good natured and is as honest as he can be about it.
The other morning Owen was sneaky and got up really early to play without anyone knowing. His daddy asked him if he had a snack (which he knows he's not supposed to do without asking) and he said -- "Yup, I ate chips, yogurt and popsicles -- THREE of them!
Gotta love him!
That's the truth, you gotta love him; and I do.

No comments: