Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag, You're It.....

WOOHOO, I've been tagged. I have absolutely no idea how to tag someone back, but I'm going to give it my best effort. Here we go.....

The Rules
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as linking to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Facts About Me:
1. I'm a farm girl at heart and would love to live in the country, on a farm, with a big old garden.
2. I always wanted to be on The Price Is Right....Lorie Payne, Come On Down!!
3. I always wanted to get married at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Vegas. I love ELVIS!
4. I always wanted to have twins.
5. I cut my own hair.
6. As a little girl, I would eat carrots while watching Bugs Bunny.
7. I love really good shoes, but I would never spend a lot of money on them.

Are You Up for Being Exposed?

Once I got to this part, I realized that I only know one other person who has a blog (besides Beth who tagged me). It's Reverand Rick, and I'm not sure if he would want to be tagged. I'm going to post this anyway just because Beth took the time to tag me on it. Thanks Beth!


No comments: