Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lemonade Extravaganza Day Uno


Well....Day Uno of the Lemonade Extravaganza has come and gone, and I am tired. Yes I am really tired. Of course that probably has more to do with the fact that I got up at 6:30 to go have breakfast with friends than the fact that we orchestrated a lemonade stand. As you can see by the pictures....besides a little help with the oven and moving the table out to the edge of the yard, I really do nothing but enjoy watching my children play in the beautiful weather and read whatever vintage inspired decorating book or recipe book I drag outside with me. Addi worked so hard to get ready, with the help of 2 of her sisters, Elli and Bryna (Drew is camping with NPayne today). Day Uno ended with a magnificent picnic outside and a grand total of $498 and some change. She reached half of her goal today.
Hopefully the folks will keep coming tomorrow, and the weather will be beautiful again; and I will be able to enjoy watching my children (Drew too, since they will be back from camping) play together while dabbling through a good book. Life is good. My life is really good.

B-Nut pushing Cal on our homemade swing.

Elliot having a nice cool drink.

Everybody enjoying the day together.

Mama is working hard.

He's wearing the shirt we bought him for Christmas!

Elli and Cal playing together.


The girls baking the cookies this morning!


No comments: