Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture of the Week


This is a picture of my sweet Buttercup Bryna at the beach. I just love this picture, but I really love that it inspired one of my dear friends to write a poem. Thanks Melissa, I love this poem; and I will have this picture displayed in my house very soon. I'm so thankful that you shared it with me. Thank God for inspiration and creativity. God Bless You Melissa!

Here is the poem, in case you can't read it on the photo:
Ocean breezes bend to kiss her cheek and tussle her hair.
Tides rock in rhythmic dance upon the shifting sand beneath her precious toes.
Salt laden air cleanses her every breath and fills her soul churning her beautiful curiosity.
Do you feel the kiss? Hear the music? Smell the peace?
It's God's graceful touch engraving a memory on her heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is definitely a poem inspiring shot. Gorgeous.