Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

Elvis has left the building and turned up at Trunk or Treat, and thank goodness he did; because if that isn't the cutest little thing you've ever seen (besides your own kids of course), what is? This is Bowe, and he is in dire need of a jelly donut or a peanut butter and nana sandwich. Can anyone help him out? So flippin cute, I could just eat him up. His mama had decided that he may be the "Fat" Elvis.... you know after Elvis had some, let's just say, serious issues. She told me that his outfit was white and tight, and Bowe is a pretty big little one year old; so I was thinking.... yes,"Fat" Elvis. But then I saw him, and I immediately decided that he is the young handsome Elvis, because look how flippin handsome he is. I can't stand it, every time I see this picture; I have the urge to pick him up and squeeze him. I'm glad I can squeeze him basically whenever I want to.

Was that enough words for Wordful Wednesday? I hope so...to get to Angie's blog (Seven Clown Circus), the originator of Wordful Wednesday, go to http://www.angiescircus.blogspot.com/.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

My goodness, if that isn't the cutest little Elvis ever!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

You were absolutely right. TOO stinkin cute. Seriously, too cute. WAY adorable. I'm so glad you played along! Hope to see you in the future as well!

Lorie said...

I knew I wasn't biased. I'll tell his mama that he has a fan (besides me and her). Thanks for the comment.

Lorie said...

Yes it was fun. I'll play next Wednesday (if I can remember).

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

OH my WORD he is ADORABLE!!!!!

Brandy said...

He is too stinkin cute!

Lorie said...

It's official. Bowe is the cutest Elivs ever seen...maybe cuter than the real thing.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm a day late on WW but there were so many. WOW!!!

This picture is adorable. A hunka hunka burnin love....