Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Deep Breath....

Whew...okay...after my ventage, I am feeling much better; BUT I am also starting to feel a little guilty about the ranting. As I was watching them out the window, working on my street, I really tried to look at the bright side of things. I mean is this really that serious? No it's not. It's just inconvenient. I'm really thankful that they are replacing our waterlines, did I ever mention that we live in the Historic District of our town? Those waterlines are probably really old as well. I'm really thankful that I have a car to park...even if it is clear down the street, and I'm really grateful that I have a house to live in....even if I have to walk a block to get to it. But I'm mostly grateful that I have 5 children to watch the tractors out of our window, and not be one bit annoyed by the demolition of our driveway, but to think it's fascinating.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness girlfriend! I hope they get done quicker than Colleyville does. Hang in there :)
~Elyse~