Sunday, November 16, 2008

HELP ME HENRY!!

Have mercy!!!! Work with me boys!!!! Good Night Nurse!!!! This is what automatically, without thinking about it, flowed off my tongue when I just read my sweet friend-Robin's blog as my mouth hung open. I mean I caught myself saying those things out loud as I read a few of her adventures with her little boys today....
Her youngest son, 2 1/2, quietly got up from his nap...without a peep, snuck into his 15 year old sister's room, proceeded to open 15 bottles of acrylic paint and paint all over the carpet in her bedroom, on the stairs and all over his church clothes. Girl....God Bless You, and He loves you! He wouldn't give you more than you could handle, but today I think He tested you a lot! I think Steve needs to send you to Santa Fe again soon! Sister....pretend like I'm there giving you a hug of encouragement.
Love you my sweet friend!

1 comment:

The Blankenship Family said...

WOW - I made your blog!!! Too bad it was for my children loosing their ever loving minds! It's been a LONG day, but my Steve is sending me to Savannah and Charleston for 5 days (with him) this Friday night - that is, IF (and this is a big IF after today) my parents are still willing to take on these dear children!... And people wonder why Steve and I haven't gotten away without our children for a LONG time. I wouldn't wish today on anyone - let alone the Grandparents! Hopefully they'll still take them! (-:

Thanks SO MUCH for the words of encouragement!