Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wanted to thank everyone for the get well wishes for the 5 out of 7 of us who have been ill. I never thought when I dreamed of a day of rest that it would be because I literally couldn't get out of bed. I feel like a bear in hibernation, and with all the bodily fluids I have expelled over the last 24 hours; I am pretty positive that I have indeed reached my weight watchers goal weight of losing 30 pounds. I truly haven't been this ill, since morning sickness. Fortunately this is only lasting a couple of days instead of 12 weeks. NPayne and Addi Jo are the only 2 who have been spared this sickness go around, and I pray they will continue to be spared. God is good for keeping one adult, in the house, healthy when another is ill. Thanks again for the well wishes.

No comments: