Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm on a mission.....

WHEW! I have been busy. I started a "project" in my house last night and although it didn't go the way I had originally anticipated, I think I'm going to be fairly happy with it. It's going to be interesting and really cute if it turns out the way I am NOW anticipating. We'll see. I posted a "before" picture of it. It's an old credenza that I bought from my next door neighbor for $10 to use for storage in my kitchen.

I also went to my FAVORITE store in the whole world today....Anthropologie. I LOVE that store. I can't afford to shop there, most of the time, but I love to browse. I certainly can't afford the clothes, but I do find good deals on cool household items from time to time. Today I bought a really cute plate and some file folders with the Initial P on them. I am loving them. I can't wait to get them in place. NPayne and I have been working on some framing projects the last few weeks, and I think we will be ready to hang some newly framed photos soon. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: