Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY...and it's Tuesday again!

This is a picture of my 2 middle daughters while we were on vacation this past summer. I was snapping photos left and right, my camera was literally smokin', and I looked over; and there they were...wrapped up in each other, holding hands, arms around each other, caught in the moment...it was delightfully grand. I didn't even "make" them do this, pose them this way or encourage this embrace. It just happened naturally as they were watching the ocean. They were caught in the moment of sisterhood and friendship and marveling at God's beautiful creation. For a brief moment, time stood still for me and every time I look at this picture...time stands still again. This photo sums up the relationship between my children....they simply love each other, and that is DELIGHTFULLY GRAND!
To visit Angie's blog, the originator of Wordful Wednesday, go to http://www.angiescircus.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I love cute, cuddly kids!

Unknown said...

That is a priceless photo. I really love it.

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my stars. Gorgeous. LOVE the photo. Do you have it framed?

Sorry about Mr. Linky. He hates me. I'll try to have the issue resolved by tomorrow. :O(

debi9kids said...

What a beautiful moment to capture forever! Such love :)
Happy WW!