Monday, November 3, 2008

NOT ME MONDAY!!!

Welcome to another episode of NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!

1. Today I absolutely did not snuggle up with B-Nut and take a little catnap while Elli slept in the nursery.
2. I did not eat my weight in hotdogs over this past weekend at all the parties and carnivals we attended.
3. I wouldn't dare have eaten all the Reese cups out of the Halloween candy....not me....I don't know where they went.
4. I didn't sell the rest of our Halloween candy to the local dentist office for $1/pound....not me!
5. This weekend I did not enjoy a nice cool hayride with my family and friends under the beautiful sky filled with stars.....not me!
6. I did not switch my 3 remaining car seats around (in the car) to give the kids a change of scenery and long for an infant seat to be in the mix....not one bit!
7. I absolutely didn't cry when I read an e-mailed comment, from a friend, about my post on Envy....I wouldn't dare do that!
8. I did not experience one of the most glorious child's birthday parties yesterday afternoon....not me! (It wasn't even one of my kids' parties).
9. I am not one bit tempted to let my big Australian Shepherd out of the backyard to chase away the little dog that keeps on getting into our trash....not me, not one bit!
10. On Halloween, I didn't dare let my children stay up handing out candy until 9:30.
11. I didn't sleep every single minute of the extra hour we gained from Daylight Savings Time...not I!
12. I did not put some of my children to bed at 6:30 last night...I wouldn't do that...and they didn't fall instantly asleep.
That's it for NOT ME MONDAY!!!! Come back next Monday for another episode.
Click on the side link to get to MckMama's website. She's the clever cookie that originated Not Me Monday! While you're there, look at her brand new baby boy!!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I would never eat all the reese's cups either. Well, I have too, my kids have nut allergies. So I am blessed with all the yummy nut candies.

Elyse said...

You crack me up! 6:30 huh? What a nice mom :) At least you got to relax a little!!
~Elyse~

Lorie said...

Well there ya go...I don't really have an excuse to eat them all except that there they sit calling my name.
Thanks for the comment!

Elyse said...

Oh you crack me up! I said all day which means that it is in the background. All day-I wish. I actually surprised my mom and gma when I got so into it.
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

We have a local dentist doing the buy back thing this year. It's the first year ever. I had never heard of it before. Of course I had no kids trick or treating so I couldn't sell mine. Maybe next year :)