Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Can't Escape It!

If you have read my blog, you know that I am a firm believer in keeping the thanks in Thanksgiving; and that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year! I don't listen to Christmas music, get out decorations, or really do much of anything "Christmas" until after Thanksgiving. HOWEVER.....For the last several days, I have been listening to my 2 oldest girls play the piano repeatedly; and guess what they have been playing....."Deck the Halls" and "Jolly Old St. Nicholas." What can I say....at least they are practicing. After hours upon hours of playing, I have found that I am able to tune it out a little (wink). At least I know we will have live and beautifully played music at Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know right. i want to escape it for one more week too but oh no. dh wanted the girls to pull out christmas decorations this morning. the oldest and i put a halt on that one!! he has to wait until next friday!!