Friday, November 14, 2008

TIDBIT OF INFORMATION-Are you still as amazed as I am?

Can you believe this beautiful 5 foot 2 inch, 130 pound, size 8 1/2 women's shoe, 11 year old girl was in my womb? I still marvel at that daily. I look at my children, as they grow, and I am still amazed that they ever fit into my body. I am also amazed, from time to time, that I AM THE MOM...WOW! I am the one in charge....most of the time. I use to always ask NPayne, until I could tell he was getting tired of me asking, "Can you believe we are somebody's parents"? It's not that I doubt us as parents....that would be bad, since we have 5 children; but I am still amazed at the wondrous miracle of conception, pregnancy, childbirth....and then the ever so sad fact that they grow up in a blink of an eye. If that doesn't prove there is a GOD, I don't know what to tell ya.

No comments: