Friday, November 14, 2008

TIDBIT OF INFORMATION....April 28th, 2009

One of my lifelong friends suffered the excrutiating loss of her newborn baby boy on August 16, 2005. It has been and will forever be, a long and continuous road of healing and adjusting to the "new normal," for her and her husband and all those who love them and longed for that baby. I received an e-mail from her yesterday entitled what do you think? When I opened it, it said....Here is something that (her husband) and I have been working on. Enjoy! Love, (my lifelong friend)! There was an attached image at the bottom. As the goose bumps ran up my spine, I clasped my hands over my mouth in anticipation, my heart started to pound in my chest, and the tears began to well....I knew what I wanted that image to be, what I was trying to will it to be.....a sonogram picture. Guess what? It was! Congratulations to my sweet friend. I am praying for peace and a healthy baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I lost a baby at birth too. That was 16 years ago on Nov 2. It never does go away. But it helps to know that my baby is in a safe place and is waiting for me.