Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Not a Germaphobe, But That Was Gross!!!

I walked into the bathroom tonight to find one child attempting to use toilet paper to wipe herself while holding an opened banana in her mouth (I'll go ahead and say her, because most of you know my boy doesn't eat bananas). I immediately said, "What are your plans here?" To which the child responded with silence...after all, she had a banana in her mouth. I gently removed the banana, and asked the question a second time... "What are your plans here?" Then she replied, "I had to go peepee".....no mention of the banana. I told her to finish up her business and wash her hands as I left the bathroom holding the banana hostage. As she came out of the bathroom, I ever so kindly and motherly said the following...."YOU MAY NOT TAKE FOOD INTO THE BATHROOM....It's just wrong!" I think she understood!

2 comments:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

LOL! I've caught my kids in the bathroom with the laptop and mostly just books, but never food! I'm so sorry ya'll have been sick! I've been praying for you and the family. You're always such an encourager for me.

Anonymous said...

i've busted the kids with food. they don't think about it at all