Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six Down...One To Go!

If you read my Not Me Monday Post and the thank you post(that followed) for the Get Well Wishes, you know that we have had the stomache bug going around our house in the worst possible way....mainly because I got it as well. I NEVER get sick. The kids get sick and spread it around to each other, and NPayne usually gets it; but this time I got it - and it was UNPLEASANT! Well if you remember, Addi Jo and NPayne were the 2 who had been spared the vomitrocious virus; but now we're down to NPayne. Addi Jo was sick all through last night and today. She seems to be over it now, but now the waiting begins.....Will he get it? Will he get it? Will he get it? I sure hope not!

1 comment:

4under3 said...

Lorie,

Hey...sorry about the bug floating around. My SIL (husband's sis) and her 4 year old daughter live in our basement and two days ago, my neice came home sick from daycare throwing up. Then stayed home all day with my SIL yesterday. When we weren't running every errand I could think of--in hopes to stay out of the house--I was finding myself holding my breath whenever they walked by.

That bug isn't one to mess with, that's for sure.

I love your site. I'll be back. Your family is beautiful! You're one blessed mama.

Tiff

p.s. Did you happen to find me through Mck Mama or Following Him? Just curious. I noticed you visit them both. They're both so sweet. And Mck Mama is an IRL friend of mine. But we now live 2 hours away. Boo hoo.

Enjoy your night.